- 1 NEET 2018
- 2 NEET 2018 Application Form
- 2.1 NEET 2018 Application Fee
- 2.2 NEET 2018 Required Documents at the time of Online Application Form
- 2.3 NEET 2018 Important Dates
- 2.4 NEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 2.5 NEET 2018 Exam Pattern
- 2.6 NEET 2018 Syllabus
- 2.7 NEET 2018 Admit Card
- 2.8 NEET 2018 Answer Key
- 2.9 NEET 2018 Result
- 2.10 NEET 2018 Merit List
- 2.11 NEET 2018 Counseling/Seat Allotment
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is known by the Name of NEET. This Exam held in every year by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). The main region behind to conduct this entrance exam to fulfill admission process in all Medical Colleges/Institutes. According to CBSE this time to Start NEET 2018 Application Form To complete admission process in Medical/Dental Colleges offering MBBS/BDS/B.Sc. Nursing under Graduate Courses. Before the 2016 for complete Admission in Medical Colleges organize AIPMT Exam in across India. After 2016 this Entrance Exam was converted into NEET Examination. In every Year by Guidance from Central Board of Secondary Education this NEET Exam conducting in various cities in all India. In this article you all are providing all detail for this NEET 2018 Examination are as Application Form, Important Date, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Etc.
NEET 2018 Application Form
As per the every Year the CBSE will be also organize this NEET 2018 Examination for complete all admission process in Various Medical Colleges. The NEET Application Form 2018 will be submit in online mode. So after starting this online application form you any interested candidates now having interest to take admission in MBBS/BDS/B.SC Nursing Courses must have to qualify this examination. Without this NEET 2018 Entrance Exam you can’t get admission in any medical college in India. According to CBSE this CBSE NEET Online Application form will be available from December 2017. At below we are discussing for this exam all Important dates at below.
NEET 2018 Application Fee
For all reserved category the online application fee will be different this NEET Application Fee 2018 is described in below provided table.
|For OBC/General Category||Rs.1400/-|
|For SC/ST/PH Category||Rs.750/-|
NEET 2018 Required Documents at the time of Online Application Form
Before to start online application process form for this NEET Exam 2018 you all candidates must have to take them all required document. By the help of these documents you can easily submit this online for within a short time without any problem.
- Your Aadhar Card or its Number
- Recently taken Colored passport size Photograph
- Personal, academic and address details (All Certificate)
- Recent Scanned colored photograph (size between 10KB to 100KB)
- Scanned Soft Copy of Signature copy (size between 3kb to 20kb)
- Right hand index finger Impression scan copy (size between 3kb to 20kb)
- Debit/credit card/ Net Banking details for complete Payment
- You also are having an valid Email ID and password
NEET 2018 Important Dates
|NEET 2018 Event||NEET 2018 Dates (Tentative)|
|Online Application form Starting Date||December 2017|
|Last date for Submit Online Application Form||January 2018|
|Last date for complete Payment Process||January 2018|
|NEET 2018 Admit Card Available From||April 2018|
|NEET 2018 Exam Date||May 2018|
|Result Declaration||June 2018|
|Counselling/Seat Allotment starts||After result declaration|
NEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
NEET 2018 Online application process you all interested students also must have to check them Eligibility criteria are decided from its examination authority. These all criteria are related to your Education Qualification, Age Limit and Nationality. In this section we are also provided this detailed eligibility at below.
NEET Exam 2018 Education Qualification:
- The Students who want to take admission in Medical College through NEET 2018 Exam must have Qualified/Passed/Appearing Class 12th Board Exam with Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology and English as Compulsory Subject.
- In Class 12th you must have taken 50% Marks (for general category) In PCB Subject Group and 40% Marks for ST/SC/OBC Category.
- To get appear in this examination you must be an Indian
- 15% quota is reserved for J&K/Andhra Pradesh /Telangana Students According to the Government Norms.
- At the time of filling NEET 2018 Application Form you all must be Having Aadhar Card Number to complete Online Application process.
NEET 2018 Age Limit:
- To get appear in NEET 2018 Exam you must be above from Minimum Age Limit17 Year on the date of 31 December.
- Maximum Age limit for appearing NEET 2018 Examination is 25 Years (for OBC & General Category Students) and 30 Years (for ST/SC/PH Students)
NEET 2018 Exam Pattern
The NEET Examination Pattern you all are discussing at below point to point
- Paper Mode: NEET 2018 Exam will be organize in Offline Pen & Paper Mode.
- Number of Question: 180 Questions
- Question Type: Multiple Choice Questions
- Paper Duration: this Exam will be held for 3 Hour
- Paper Subjects: this NEET 2018 Entrance Exam Will be Completely Based on Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany).
- NEET 2018 Paper Marking Scheme :
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
For every Right answer you will be awarded by +4 Marks.
For every wrong answer will be deducted 1 (-1) Marks.
NEET 2018 Syllabus
After Complete them All NEET 2018 Application Form you have ot start preparation form this Examination. to get prepare check its Exam Syllabus. The NEET Syllabus 2018 Decided under the Guidance of MCI (Medical Council of India). According to this Council released guideline this exam will be totally based on the Chemistry, Physics, Zoology and Botany. To get prepare for this NEET Medical Entrance Exam 2018 you have to read out 11th and 12th CBSE, NCERT or any other state board Books. To get any more detail examination syllabus you also can download prospectus released from NEET 2018 Examination Authority.
NEET 2018 Admit Card
The CBSE before organize this Entrance Exam it will be release its NEET Admit Card 2018 online for all applicant students. As per this examination authority released colander this NEET Exam 2018 Admit Card will be available online Before 15 Days of Exam or in About April 2018. Without this examination admit card you any candidates will be not be permitted in the examination center. So don’t forget to carry it at the time of NEET Exam.
NEET 2018 Answer Key
The NEET Result there will be declare after several time duration of this exam. So before declaration this exam result many students want for check them getting Marks on NEET Exam. So by the Help of NEET Answer Key 2018 you can check you exam paper and judge yourself and take Idea regarding to getting marks in this entrance exam.
NEET 2018 Result
For Complete admission process in number of Medical/Nursing/ Dental Colleges the CBSE Will be declare its exam result after Expected 1 Month of Exam. According to its examination colander this result here will be available in JUNE 2018. So Still declaration this Entrance Exam Result you all wait for declaration them exam result. In this Exam result you all students provide knowledge regarding to the getting marks in this exam.
NEET 2018 Merit List
The NEET Merit List 2018 will be generate to make shortlist of all eligible students for provide admission in Choice of Medical College. This Merit List will be also declared along with the NEET Result. So you need not any effort for check this Eligibility.
NEET 2018 Counseling/Seat Allotment
After Declaration this Entrance Exam for all Medical Courses it will be also organize NEET Counseling 2018. After that all candidates was get appeared in this examination and Qualified this exam have to submit the choice for selected College and Course. So after that you. As per this NEET 2018 Counseling will be started just after Declaration its Exam result. After submit your Choice in counseling form it will be generate merit and make NEET 2018 Seat Allotment. After check this Seat Allotment result you all students have to take admission in Allotted College and Course.